Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Trusting

I am trying to have faith. God has recently opened my eyes to knowing that He is "the one that opens the womb". There are reasons why this isn't happening for us. This journey, to pregnancy, if anything, has been one filled with faith building. I know I get impatient but, I am trying to listen to God and let things happen when they are suppose to. My faith is strong but, I know that there are things that I really do need to work on. One of those things is Trust. Trust that this process is in God's hands. Trust that things will happen when they are suppose to. Trust that the pregnancy will stick. Trust that the pregnancy will be healthy. Trust that God will do all things, for I am His child and He has my best interest at heart.
It has been a long and sad journey for us. I know, especially now that my faith has grown, that God has a plan for me. God wants me to put my trust fully in HIM. Yes, there has been heartache but, God has been with me every step of the way. He has sent people into my life that have been able to share God's word on the subject of pregnancy and childbirth. He has sent me comfort during times of loss and grief. He has sent me encouragement when things get hard. He is teaching me patience and divine timing. He is teaching me that man can do many great and miraculous things but, GOD is the one that should get the glory, not science (of any kind). Even science fails where God does not! He is miraculous and His name should be praised! May God continue to teach me. May God bless those that are truly His with all the comfort and love that they need to get through the tough times (and the good, for that matter!).

No comments:

Post a Comment