Sunday, August 7, 2011

Pregnancy after 15 months of TTC?

Pregnancy may be just around the corner for us. I have decided to start again. I didn't really plan it, I was just like, "What the hell!" So, we have been having a lot of sex lately. So much so, that I thought I had an infection, lol (TMI, I know!). Anyway, I am due to have a period in the next two weeks and if she doesn't show her ugly little head, I will test.
I am not really as excited as I used to be about the whole process. It has become very hard for me to "look for the signs" and actually believe them too. I just don't want to set myself up for failure. But, I am in a good place about the whole thing. I don't have the anxiety that I had the last few times. No real "What if?" issues. It is good. I am just in wait and see mode. That's the news thus far, hopefully more things will start to show and I will have more to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment